Caldwell Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Caldwell Rental Property
Why Choose Greater Boise Property Management
Are you looking for a professional property manager for your residential investment homes? If so, you will find Greater Caldwell Property Management LLC (GBPM) makes the experience trouble free and enjoyable. Let us show you how easy owning rental property in the greater Caldwell area can be.
Most of the questions that Investors such as yourself ask are collected in the Investor FAQ for your online investigation.
When you are ready to begin the application process, please view our Investor Application Process, or if you need more information, complete the form to the right.
What services can you expect from Greater Caldwell Property Management?
- Communicate, communicate, communicate - with the Investor and Tenants.
- We will manage your property as if it were our own.
- Rental budget: we will work with you to set up a budget that includes projected rental income based on the current rental market, usual maintenance and management costs and mortgage / taxes/ insurance costs.
- Advertising: we will recommend the lowest cost, most effective promotions for your property, including For Rent signs where possible and, virtual picture tour on our website, other free and free and fee based online sites and classified ads in the local newspaper..
- Tenant screening: Residents are carefully selected through a rigorous screening process. See Tenant Screening question in Investor FAQ
- Maintenance: We handle all the calls, 24/7. Our vendors are fully insured and licensed.
- You will receive monthly statements with detailed income and expenses, including copies of all expense invoices.
- Long term maintenance: GBPM can also help you set up a long term plan for repairs and upgrades and manage the bidding and completion of the projects.
- We will represent you through the legal actions necessary to enforce the Rent/Lease Agreements
We look forward to making your real estate rental experience trouble free and fun. Let us put a smile on your face by applying now. View our Investor Application Process to get started.
Greater Caldwell Property Management LLC
Inquire About Our Services
- "Thank you all very much for helping us rent this home, when we really needed it - and making
our transition back to Idaho - smoother! "
- Curtis, Denise & Ryan DeGuia
- "I've depended on Annie Williams and Greater Boise Property Management to manage two rental properties for me. Having Annie as my property manager relieved me of all the stress and worries associated with being a landlord. I highly recommend her"
- Lynn Martin
Thank you so much for being wonderful agents over the past few years. We have fully trusted our house to your care and were not disappointed. We love the house and are very sentimental as it was the first house we bought as a married couple. We are sad that due to refinancing regulations we are forced to sell the property.
– Delena, Owner over 5 years, June 2014
I heartily recommend GBP. I was one of their first customers many years ago. They have managed my properties ever since. I think this was possibly seven or more years ago. I have complete trust in Mike Rampelberg's integrity. I have known him and his parents for many years. He can be tough with renters when he needs to, but is careful to be legal and honest with them. Yes, I have been very happy with GBPM.
– Charles, Owner over 7 years, June 2014
I currently have 2 properties rented out through Greater Boise Property Management. I did a lot of research on Boise property management companies before choosing them and learned that they have very competitive management rates and quality, dependable accounting. My property manager, Mike, has been fantastic. He really cares about representing and protecting me as the owner, while balancing renter requirements and needs. I found him to be almost always extremely accessible and receptive to new ideas. We've only had one renter change in the past 18 months and the property was efficiently turned over and prepared for a new renter and was filled within a week. I live in California and never have to worry about my homes in Boise as Mike has them covered.
– Nicholas Hess
I owned investment property in 3 different states (Arizona, Texas and Idaho) and have had mixed experiences with property management companies over the years. It's VERY HARD to find a property management company that isn't so big that your 1 or 2 properties get ignored and isn't so small that an extra 2 properties is just too much for them. With Greater Boise Property Management I was never ignored or minimized and all of my emails and phone calls were promptly responded too. The company has been managing properties for years and it shows in their professionalism. Last year I sold my properties in Idaho, but I truly miss working with these property managers. I wish I could pick them up and move them to Texas to manage all my properties there.
– Brendan Monahan
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Caldwell Area Information
In the 1870s and 1880s, Caldwell was home to hundreds of Chinese immigrants, but the town was central in Idaho's aggressive anti-Chinese backlash that culminated in an 1886 convention of the Anti-Chinese League in Boise. By 1890 every last immigrant had been driven from town by social pressures and outright violence.
In March 1908, at the end of a series of trials relating to a Coeur d'Alene miners' uprising and the Colorado Labor Wars, Albert Horsley, better known by his pseudonym Harry Orchard, pleaded guilty in District Court in Caldwell to the assassination of former Idaho governor Frank Steunenberg. Judge Fremont Wood sentenced Orchard to hang, but his sentence was commuted, and he lived out the rest of his life in an Idaho prison. This result flowed from Orchard's having turned state's evidence and having become the prosecution's star witness against Big Bill Haywood and two other leaders of the Western Federation of Miners whom the prosecution alleged had masterminded Steunenberg's assassination. Haywood and his colleagues, however, represented by Clarence Darrow, were acquitted.